The ATA’s Insights Summit on Virtual Nursing is a curated opportunity to share challenges, solutions, and lessons learned in virtual nursing with executives from top healthcare organizations.
Co-chaired by Murielle Beene DNP, MBA, MPH, MS, RN-BC, PMP, FAAN, and Kristi Henderson, DNP, NP-C, FAAN, FAEN, this summit will provide you with the tools, connections, and frameworks that will accelerate the value of your virtual nursing program and help future-proof your digital strategy.
If It Impacts Virtual Nursing, You Will Find It Here
The Best Minds in Virtual Nursing - Summit Co-Chairs
“The Virtual Nursing Insights Summit is a unique opportunity to gather with peers and solve real-world problems. Only with the ATA do you get the knowledge exchange that you can immediately apply to your virtual nursing investments.”
– Kristi Henderson, DNP, NP-C, FAAN, FAEN, Event Co-Chair
This two-day summit comprises focused discussion and working sessions built and formatted by nursing executives, for nursing executives, including:
- All Content Sessions
- General Sessions: Keynotes, fireside chats, and executive panels that address the broader challenges and potential applications of virtual nursing
- ATA Special Sessions: A focused review of the latest policy changes shaping the landscape of virtual nursing and healthcare
- Case Studies: Highly interactive, boardroom-style sessions focused on end-user virtual nursing solutions
- Networking and Peer Engagement
- Opening welcome reception
- Closing dinner and awards ceremony
- Meals and Lodging
- Two-night stay at the Park Hyatt, Washington, DC
- All meals
- Post-event Executive Summary
“The ATA is thrilled to convene the foremost virtual nursing minds in the industry, showcasing the exceptional work of this community in a thoughtfully curated, immersive setting."
– Paul Samargedlis, SVP, ATA
A Different Type of Event for a Different Time in Virtual Nursing
The ATA’s Insights Summit events foster a creative, thought-provoking space for healthcare executives working to drive value and outcomes from their virtual care investments.
An Immersive, Engaging Experience
Once you request to attend, you become one of an exclusive executive group. Our goal is to bring together a balanced set of participants to ensure that the event delivers on your expectations. Your registration covers your hotel and meals. And ATA staff will help manage your reservations and secure your space at the Summit to ensure a seamless experience.
The agenda is structured to drive a return on your time and investment. You have access to healthcare leaders, policy experts, and the latest insights into the research and programs driving success.
This format—intimate, curated, and select—has a proven track record of spurring innovation and the actions that drive positive change. As part of your participation, you will receive an executive summary from the event that captures key takeaways, shared insights, and lessons learned in virtual nursing.